Help Desk Software & Beyond
June 24, 2017, 06:45:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
To post messages you need to register. We apologize for inconvenience, but this is to prevent spam.
Registration is instant (no email verification) and we do not ask for any personal information.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Help Desk Software forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TTX 3 and Exchange Email  (Read 5377 times)
TTXnewbie

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2013, 01:30:46 PM »

I've just installed TTX and have most it running fine.  We purchased several modules including the email module.  I setup an account in Exchange for TTX to login, however, I can't seem to get email working.

I've done some looking around but can't seem to find any documentation for setting up TTX and email, specifically for Exchange.  I can only find a few bits and pieces about email in general.  Can someone point me to some documentation for getting TTX configured to work with Exchange?  The log says 'Sender denied' even though I do have a proper email account and password.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks in advance!

Cheers...
bcpit

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 09:31:00 AM »

I edited the exchange "Receive Connector" to allow email from that particular IP and did away with authentication.
Also if you use pop2pipe make sure your pop service is enabled and running.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: