Help Desk Software & Beyond
June 23, 2017, 03:12:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
To post messages you need to register. We apologize for inconvenience, but this is to prevent spam.
Registration is instant (no email verification) and we do not ask for any personal information.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Help Desk Software forum!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~\ READ ME /~  (Read 12022 times)
Sparky

stop pushing all those buttons

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2008, 02:20:36 PM »

Please read this message from Alex...

http://forum.unitedwebcoders.com/index.php/topic,2.0.html

As of January 16, 2008, this forum has been split into two child forums...

Troubleshooting/Setup - the place to post any question related to installation, setup, and general usage of Trouble Ticket Express.

Modifications - the place for sharing, discussing, and requesting modifications to Trouble Ticket Express.

In the near future I will be organizing the older topics into the appropriate child forum.  I will also be creating helpful sticky topics and perhaps later some new tutorials.  Feel free to make suggestions.

If you're not sure where to post your question, please post in this general forum.

Although I was kindly granted Moderator privileges for these discussion forums by Alex, I'm just a fellow TTX user like yourselves.  I am not a TTX developer nor an official representative of Alex & United Web Coders.  My comments and posting are my own opinions and ideas.

Enjoy.  Smiley

John.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 02:42:14 PM by sparky672 » Logged

Did you update the paths in ttxcfg.cgi after moving TTX to your new location?   Undecided
To those seeking help.... please report back when you figure it out.  Cheesy
Sparky

stop pushing all those buttons

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 12:43:04 PM »

bump.  Cool

Did you update the paths in ttxcfg.cgi after moving TTX to your new location?   Undecided
To those seeking help.... please report back when you figure it out.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: